Steramine 6Q tablets come 100 tabs per bottle and each tab makes 1.5 gallons of cleaning solution that is odor free, non-corrosive and does not irritate the skin. Steramine is used by restaurants and bars worldwide for cleaning food processing equipment, sinks, stovetops, cutting boards, and all other non-porous articles and surfaces. Steramine generates a commercial strength solution but also makes a great economical household sanitizer. Steramine 6Q is registered with the EPA for sanitizing food contact surfaces.
- 6 bottles per case
- 100 tablets per bottle
- Steramine Sanitizing tablets are used to sanitize food contact surfaces and equipment.
- Steramine fulfills the sanitizing criteria of the U.S. Public Health Service.
- 6Q Tablets are approved by the EPA and accepted by the EPA as a safe and effective sanitizer for glassware, countertops, tables, utensils, beverage equipment, frozen dessert machines and other food contact surfaces and equipment.
- Kills HIV (Aids Virus) and community associated Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (CA-MRSA) when used as directed.
- Use 1 tablet per 1.5 gallons of water, can be used in a spray bottle as well.
EPA. Registration #1561-12